I run a fee-for-service medical practice which allows me the flexibility to provide highly personalized service to my patients. Here are some of the benefits:
- When you call my office number, you will reach me, not an assistant or an answering service
- I am directly accountable to you not only for top notch healthcare but also for high quality service
- I will take as much time as necessary with your issue; you will never feel rushed
- I take the time to review peer-reviewed best practices on every new patient encounter
- As an established patient, I can be flexible with how we interact - text, email, Skype, phone or in-person visits
I am considered an out-of-network provider for all commercial insurance. You pay me for services at the time I render them, and I send give you an itemized receipt called a superbill to submit to your insurer for reimbursement.
How much you receive back from your insurer depends on the policy type and your deductible. I suggest that you check with your insurance company to better understand what you can expect.
Click here for my current fees.
-No Membership monthly or annual memberships fees.